The system‘s core features enable web-based monitoring of all devices in your fleet, while enhanced functions give you the freedom to perform troubleshooting and maintenance of Kyocera devices remotely, such as:
- Device notifications - receive device status notifications by email and service staff can address issues before users are even affected.
- Panel Screenshot - use your PC to view real-time panel screens of your devices to support troubleshooting and service calls.
- Dashboard - get a clear overview of the status of your entire fleet on one simple screen. Quickly identify devices that need your urgent attention and react faster to any issues that arise.
- Reporting - run detailed reports to monitor the status and performance of your devices.
- Firmware Updates - upgrade your firmware packages via the cloud, and receive new firmware upgrades at your convenience.
- Maintenance and device settings - configure the maintenance mode and device setting of your devices remotely.
- Panel note - get text notifications of ongoing servicing information directly on the panel screens of your devices to help users stay informed.
- HyPAS application deployment - deploy and activate your purchased HyPAS applications remotely.